College Culture Shock!

Speaking of college, I'm getting more nervous each day as the first day of school looms a step closer from the corner. I went to PUP yesterday morning to request for a breakdown of fees needed for my scholarship. I went with my brother because that day was also the day of enrollment for CE students. I was scared by all these college students walking around or sitting in benches together in groups. I was most scared by my brother's classmates who were chatting on and on, ignoring me, and minding their own businesses. I wasn't expecting that for my brother's friends. I mean, I was kinda looking forward to meeting them, talking to them, or giving me a tour to the campus since I was new in there.

But I was wrong. It was a NIGHTMARE. I was just sitting on a bench there, frozen and doing nothing at all, while I can sense a very strange feeling that every body's eyes on me and that I don't belong there. It really feels I'm on a different dimension, you know, surrounded by all these strange creatures.

It was a good thing my brother came to the rescue! He decided to accompany me to the main building so I can proceed on my matters and finally go home. It was a relief to know that my brother is there to catch my back.

In return, he demanded that I pay his bill for the pedicab fair...

Comments

  1. hay... college is the most shocking shockers of your life...

    am i correct? hehe....

    peace and stay alive and kicking....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?

Popular Posts