Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Reflecting my HS life!


Time really fly so quickly...

It is already June by Friday and before you know it, I'm already attending classes in BS Architecture. The memory of my highschool days will stay in my heart forever though I must admit that up until this day, it seems that I cant accept that it's all over. It's frustrating, you know. Even though you've said a million times to yourself that it's going to be alright, that it's going to be okay, you still cannot change the reality that those persons attached already in your heart will not be at your side anymore. That somehow, the bond that's already between you will be broken. That someday, there will come a point in which you'll realize that you're not on the same track anymore and that each and everyone of you have already gone to live in separate lives.

I cant help but to feel negative about this 'hello college, goodbye highschool' thing. I mean I haven't really thought about it that much since I'm into getting the most of my friends' time on our last days before Graduation. It is only by these summer days the impact of the situation hit me when I can no longer feel their presence.

I don't want to get used to this. I just want to keep in touch because sooner or later I know that the lack of communication between me and my highschool friends will ignite the 'ignore-when-you-meet-on-the-street-as-if-you-never-knew-each-other-at-all' thing. Okay, now that's something I know I don't want to happen!!!

But you know what? Beneath all these sadness and great longing the situation is causing me, one thing still exists that I know to be true. That is wherever destiny takes me, I will never forget to acknowledge them for being a part of my life and for leaving something that makes up who I am today - memories, whether good or bad, that will remain preserved inside me for as long as I live.

I love you guys. I will surely miss you in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?