Sunday, September 21, 2008

MadMusic#006: Boston - Augustana



Oh, I just can't get enough of this song! It's been in my head for weeks! Boston from Augustana surely showed parallel words and emotions that would've sprung out from my very own. I've always wandered how it feels like being some place where no one knows my name. How you get tired of being in the same state all over and over again that you wish you'd be in a place so far away where everything is new. How you get over a situation or a person that comes and go inside your head every now and then.

Here is a piano version I found in Youtube from this very talented musician. I really love his arrangement! It's so great so I hope you guys will enjoy listening to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?