Monday, March 23, 2009

Russet-tide Solstice


I had a great time yesterday with some of my friends at Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo, just a tricycle ride away from Antipolo Church. The mountainside view is breath-taking and the place is a big wow! I'd definitely want to go there again some time. You'll literally find yourself one with nature and pampered in their services. There are loads of cottages, cabanas, umbrellas, and treehouses to choose from for reservations, and swimming pools to dip in!

It sucks that I forgot to get some brochure before we left but I sure had another one of those flicker fest moments with the fair summer weather and a digital camera in my hand. I'll find some time to showcase some of my best shots in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?