Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Creative Juice #016: Lady Gaga Parody


Many of us may not admit it but the renowned Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta more popularly known as Lady Gaga, has been one of this generations most talented and creative eye candy and entertainment guilty pleasure. Inspired by her glamorous performances and mind-sweeping yet ultimately original fashion sense, multitudes of funny parody videos came to existence from the primordial soup of her debut songs 'Poker Face' and 'Just Dance' that has continue to grow every day.

I have seen my favorites, from our very own Youtube sensation Vinzon a.k.a. Lady Gagita and his uproarious viral performances to hysterical acapella parodies, comes a new darling piece written and directed by Orcom studs of University of the Philippines in Manila. I was surprised to see my very own friend starring as the prominent singer-songwriter but was completely calmed by the long embraced inkling that she had it in her from the very first time we met. Hehe.

Well, kidding aside, I did love her performance though it seemed she's holding back a little. Even so, I am still proud of her for making us all happy. As gwingquestor said in his comment on the video, "I'll never look at Kitty the same way again. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?