Update 07.03.11

  • I attended earlier a Discernment 'Search-In' Seminar for Single Young Men @ the Society of the Divine Word Seminary (SVD) inside the compound of Christ the King Parish - E. Rodriguez. Together with 2 applicants, we had an orientation, field tour, interview and brief background  led by seminarians and the vocations director on what it's like to live and study inside the seminary. I am looking forward at returning every first Sunday of the week to further discern and have guidance on my calling :) 
  • Slowly and contemplatively, may this fuel my motivation to finish my architectural thesis and eventually my collegiate degree. May the Good Lord be upon me :)
  • I am so loving this site: The Pinoy Catholic


Comments

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?

Popular Posts