Sunday, November 6, 2011

Developments

Ang paghihintay ay may kasamang paghahanda.
+36th Sunday in Ordinary timeMatthew xxv. 1-13
  • My preliminary research for next semester's thesis have begun. I'm taking the lead in doing a subject that involves a project for a fraternal benefit society implementing an ecclesiastical approach through sacred art and architecture :) I'll be making templates for the chapters of my thesis study starting tomorrow. haha! 
  • There have been developments regarding my application for a particular religious congregation. I'll be visiting their convent from time to time to be familiarized with their apostolate. I'm super excited about this :D 
  • I have to work still with a lot of personal issues. There have been a few set-backs :( but I'm no ready to give up on this one yet. May the Lord be with me in my daily walk to sanctity. I have a whole semester to perk things up and probably the rest of my life dedicated to ministry, study and prayer :)

2 comments:

  1. God bless on your endeavors!

    I see that you're a prayerful person, and with that, you have already won your battles.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leo: salamat bro :) I needed that encouragement :D

    ReplyDelete

What do your active brain cells perceive?

The Garden of the Saints

Visiting a botanical nursery garden, one is amazed by the variety of plants and flowers, and often one is drawn to think of the i...