Monday, December 10, 2007

Unwind

I know it's very unlikely for me to write about school, but it's actually the reason why I've been out for weeks. With the Christmas vacation looming around the corner, we have a lot of catching up to do with most of our subjects. I always come home late and I'm finding it hard to have some time to slow down and reflect on my everyday just like I used to.

I'm very much preoccupied which I hate because of that tendency to neglect and overlook the details that always make me appreciate the little things in life.

I am really looking forward to that Christmas vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if it presumptuous to say i know exactly what you mean, but i guess in some ways i do (and most people can say the same, too)... ive been trying to catch up on things myself but it's funny how everything gets more complicated each day... Appreciating the little things in life... god, i miss that! I wish you a meaningful vacation! Take care=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wish you a meaningful Christmas vacation too! Grabeh! I'm thankful nga poh na it's vacation already! Thanks po for dropping by! Wish I could know more about you poh...

    There are so many things in life po that I wanted to ask on responsible and experienced grown-ups. I don't know how to say it exactly, but I think I'm trying to find some meaning in life by communicating with other bloggers out there.

    Merry Christmas po sa inyo and thank you po uli!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

What do your active brain cells perceive?