Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yipee!!!

Official Logo of Wildsons
I'm so glad to announce that finally, I have found the perfect youth ministry where I can say that I truly belong. I've been attending their gatherings since last month where majority of the crowd are composed of students from different universities here in Manila. We all share the same thirst for the Bible and the same flaming passion to deepen our personal relationship with the Lord Almighty.

Now I know that everything's not an accident. On process, everything's slowly revealing itself to me.
I thank the Lord for this privilege and blessing to be a part of your family. We are the Seeds of the Nations and we will continue to shake this planet!

I'm so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am as glad as you are. You remind of the days when I was an active youth leader for Institucion Teresian Youth Organization based in Pedro Poveda in Ortigas before. Good for you. I myself has rekindled the passion towards God's Scripture. It's too late that I have been reading the Purpose Driven Life and America in Prophecy. I am learning a lot and I am so happy...Good luck and keep up the good relationship you have with the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

What do your active brain cells perceive?