Greatest Gift


It's official. I'm really having a different kind of Christmas this year. It’s different in the sense of simplicity and genuine happiness.
I have never really appreciated my family this much and for once, Christmas decorations, TV specials, parties, gatherings, and even gifts doesn't matter anymore.

All I care about is the present moment; the Here and Now where everything’s finally alright between each of us. Looking back, we were never this close and true to each other that is why my heart is overflowing with a different kind of joy right now.

Gag if you must at the wisdom of this warm-hearted Who, but whatever, I don't need anything more for Christmas than this right here: my family. I am very thankful to God for the calm and stillness He has brought in our home this coming birth of the Prince of Peace.

Bye for now. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts