Saturday, January 23, 2010

Innocence


I was browsing my digital photo albums and got caught up with this photo of my sister holding a white rose. Can't exactly remember the date the photo was taken but I guess it was from a year ago or so during one of my brother's graduation in PREX. She looked so innocent and pure in the background. Some of the qualities I completely forgot but yearn to learn again. If only I can turn back time... I think I would have never done the things I regret I've done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cous,

    I was just reading through your blog and it was profound; it was very insightful. There are times when I look back on the decisions I've made or the way my life has turned out so far.

    Being a child or having innocence is a wonderful thing but like anything else in this life, we grow, we mature and we gain new experiences. All of this is part of the process of knowing who we are and obtaining a better understanding of where we want to be.

    There are a lot of people who make a lot of mistakes but I don't regret making any of them. Because if we hadn't made them then we wouldn't have learned how to make things right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're right. :)

    I'm just stubborn sometimes. I tend to commit the same mistakes again and again knowing that in the end it will do me no good...

    May this serve as a lesson for me... I must learn from my mistakes... :)

    ReplyDelete

What do your active brain cells perceive?