Friday, April 23, 2010

Creative Juice #013: Sketching Up with SketchUp

I did nothing today at the office but review my lessons in AutoCADD 2010 and explore the wonderful instant 3d graphic gratification that the software SketchUp has to offer. I wish I could help more with the rest of the staff but apparently we were left with one computer each to practice the softwares on our own. Above is an example of my unfinished work inspired by a shed I once read on Dwell magazine. I can't believe I'm even too lazy to finish this one. Teehee.

I was also thinking about creative procrastination that Kuya Doc shared to us yesterday. It was about putting things off or procrastinating on the bad things instead of the good. That message really striked me that it's still in my mind up till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?