Saturday, July 17, 2010

Creative Juice #017: Bjorn Bedayo



We all belong to the same generation and we do love to hear from them. Check out this budding professionals profile and get inspired. Interview borrowed from Miss Rosanna Aranaz's feature article about The SDA Project on Philippine Daily Inquirer.

Bjorn Bedayo, 18
Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts
Personal Blog: bjornxmanila

“I want to be one of the most successful fashion photographers in the country. I also want to establish an advertising agency and a menswear boutique with my best friends.”

Describe your personal style:
I’m often seen wearing eclectic and street preppy outfits. I like to mix up vintage-looking pieces with modern ones. I also like playing with proportions, a long button-down with cropped pants for example. Lookbook is my style bible.

Style motto:
Fashion should be an expression of one’s style and individuality. Do not be afraid to express yourself, love the avant-garde and be eccentric.

Other than the SDA project, what do you do?
I’m the creative photographer of Versa-Vise Productions. I’ve collaborated with La Salle College International students, Onin Lorente of Style Anywhere, The Editions, Bespoke de Levenson Rodriguez, and Fashion Designers Alliance Manila. Recently, I was nominated in a Malaysia-based website Tongue in Chic’s Style Awards: The Face To Watch Out For 2010.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?