Three Years of Blogging

Image borrowed here

Roughly over two hundred and fifty posts, I went over my early musings in this blog the other night and was completely surprised how crude my writing was back then. So I did myself a favour and made a lot of editing to save myself from being the prime suspect of a grammar law enforcer lurking somewhere out there.


The task was quite daunting yet nostalgic at the same time. I didn’t know I was that sensitive to blog about the weather, a random stranger that offered to share a smile, or simply just describing how it feels to be in that liminal state linking high school and college. Even from the most mundane and random rumination, I didn’t know I'd get something. And truly that was quite something.
(I found out just now how rumination exacerbates my stress levels and how likely impulsive a person is whose overly critical and high in comparative thinking).

Maybe character is what’s missing from this cyber niche but perhaps it is only through my eyes and not just in my words one can have a glimpse of the true reflection of my soul.

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! Amazing how early posts seems almost naive don't they, but hen comes experience and growth. Looks like you have done well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh! I found that too when I looked over a blog I had written in second level, it seemed so weird to think about...

    http://irishwishesarespecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?

Popular Posts