Grateful ako kay SuperJaid for giving me my first award. Ahaha. Speechless pa rin. Wala ako masabi. It is truly an honour to be bestowed upon by an adjective such as 'stylish'. Superjaid together with another friend, Theo, just to remind you were the first bloggers I ever get to meet offline. The memories of them are still so fresh I think I might vote for that second meet-up on SuperJaid's super birthday bash this coming February :) Hmmm. We'll see... Again, a thousand thanks to SuperJaid for that uber award :)
So here are the seven things you ought to know about me:
- I am a self-proclaimed chocoholic. I go from heaven above down here on earth whenever I take a bite in that luscious sugary treat of nature. From little truffles to chockfull bars of Toblerone and from rocky road-flavoured brownies to black forest cakes in Red Ribbon – I give no preference to a specific type because I treat all as manna of mouth-watering goodness.
- Long before my spotlight singing church hymns as tenor in a parish choir, my first exposure in the field of melody that ultimately honed my musical interests, was in grade school playing various plectrum-plucked chordophones in a Rondalla. I play the banduria (Philipine mandolin), octavina (guitar-shaped lute) and laud (Spanish for lute) with a bit of basics in guitar and bajo de arko (contrabass). I haven’t been playing since 6th grade but there are some pieces – medleys, serenades, and marches – that my fingers know by heart.
- I have a faux obsessive-compulsive disorder on keeping things neat and clutter-free.
- I am frequently told to shut up by my friends when I start to freak them out with terms I’ve unearthed from our good old reverse dictionary. And because of that, I piss them intentionally with my quasi-verbosity even if what goes out of my mouth does not make sense anymore.
- I’ve pondered once on being a priest due to my deep interests in theological studies and apologetics. Questions of religion and matters about my faith prompted this contemplation.
- Cloud-watching, afternoon walks and bookstores pacify me.
- I drool over vintage photographs and design and architectural magazines.
Paying it forward, the award goes to... well, I was supposed to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to 15 souls of my choice. But apparently, I am having a very hard time deciding so I'm going to break the chain (and the rules!) and instead give away these goodies to my 25 favourite bloggers whom with their interesting posts provided nourishment to my brain cells :) If your name's included in the list below (ampf. sana wala akong nakalimutan), please feel free to grab one! There are no rules. This is just my simple way of giving the love back and saying that your blog has been one of my favourites!
Xander of A Boy Named Xander
RJ of Boy Acads
Bino of Damuhan
Keatondrunk of KeatoNDrunK
Kyle of This is Me, Talaga?!
KikoMaxxx of Kaepalan ni Batman
ISTAMBAY of ISTAMBAY
Mich Holstein of Ang Wala Kwenta Kong Buhay
Sean of Sean's Dirty Laundry
Superjaid of SuperJaid
Sir Mots of teacher's pwet
Anthony Carlo of Supladong Office Boy