Pasensya na kung konti lang ang makaka-relate sa post na ‘to but my OCD is really compelling me to make this list just to remind myself of all the tasks I needed to accomplish and go through before the end of the semester. Steps must be taken, as I have noticed lately how nonchalant I’ve become to my academic toxicity which I normally give a big dipshit about. Anyhow, here’s a raw peek on the planner of an architecture student:
- Organize data collected about the province of Tarlac for our feasibility study in Regional Planning.
- Start making arrangements for the interview and preliminary studies about existing socialized housing projects for our subject in Approved Specialization 1.
- Midterms in Approved Specialization next Wednesday scoping the RA 7279: Urban Development and Housing Act of 1992, Housing Agencies and RA 7718 which is an amendment to RA 6957.
- Midterms in Intro to Philosophy scoping Pre-Socratic, Greek and Medieval philosophers.
- Start collecting data and doing case studies for our baby thesis (tertiary hospital and medical tourism) in Architectural Design 8.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to start moderating my blogging time :( Let's all have a productive weekend everyone :)