Monday, May 2, 2011

---

  • A 2-day excursion in the beautiful Nasugbu, Batangas with the council and the 'community.'
  • Pulp Summer Slam: Reincarnation gig with my officemates (what do you know. I was able to procure free tickets for this event after all);
  • a small agape attended by faithful parishioners from the different ministries, religious sisters, and 30 priests from last night's Thanksgiving Mass for Father R's 25th Sacerdotal Anniversary (priestly ordination)


I swear this is the last time I'm going over that list to lurch over my being a total social repellent, ditching opportunities and gigs to connect with social circles I'm in and marginalizing myself from the bigger community. I do not know what has gotten into my system but certainly this has got to stop. Plainly because it sucks. And I suck. And perhaps all I needed is a breath of fresh air, and a few good look from outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?