Bullied

Image borrowed here

It has come to my attention that at my current age of 20 years old, this wasn't the first time I have been the target of some 'pre-school bullying.' I love playing with children a lot but most of the time especially when the child has a rather strong / dominating personality, I find myself often falling easily to their premature teasing, sometimes even physical tantrums and violence. And I'm telling you, these are children aged 3 to 6 years old we're talking about. 

I am just perplexed if they could have seen in me at such a tender young mind the role of an easy victim? Or is it just the 'inner child' in me trying to manifest an emotion or reaction that is ultimately derived from a more complex trauma and a deeply-rooted experience? Hmm.

Kawirduhan ko sa mga bata... Tsk-tsk.


Comments

Popular Posts