Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stopping Time

Image borrowed here
Golden memories of my highschool days came flashing inside my head as if Death came to visit, to take me on a journey. From the first time I set my foot in the campus of our school to the most dramatic occasion of my highschool life, the Graduation, I will surely treasure and cherish those priceless memories for the rest of my life.

Standing still in time and stopping everything around amidst all the noise and chaos, maybe is the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to me. But as life goes on, and as the fire trees continue to shed their blazing fiery blooms, an obvious sign of the passing summer, the vision of the world coming into a complete pause will yet remain a distant blurry dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?