Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Exhausted

An entry from my personal journal, Spiritual Landmarks:
Exhausted. I dragged myself to the university for our final meeting with our thesis advisory class. I am forced to look back on those bloody scenes of my thesis deliberation. I had my copy of the jury's comment sheets to ponder on. In my stubbornness, I am still able to understand their bias and recommendations for the second semester. I failed to defend the beauty and synthesis of McNamara and his preference of Classical Tradition in architecture. So now I must face the consequence of submitting to their caprices and compromising the ideals of my approach (which was too ontological according to Kuya Red). I am deeply hoping that I may learn a thing or two in this whole experience. I have to open myself to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the Holy Spirit is guiding me to come up with a better synthesis and design translation. There's so much to think about and consider. What a completely necessary burden! With a bloodier thesis deliberation for the next semester, I am left with nothing but to commend this suffering to the Lord. The battle continues despite such very strong temptation not to push through. God bless my soul...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you need a sounding board to throw around ideas with, let me know. I had a help too, during my thesis, and it is important to pass it forward.

    ReplyDelete

What do your active brain cells perceive?