Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sore Throat


I have had enough! I can't believe the organizers of the big event - CAFA Idol 2009 - is still cramming us up to the last minute! I'm not going to tolerate this kind of unprofessional behavior. It's not our fault as contestants that everything's not going too well. They should've scheduled rehearsals weeks before the event so that we wouldn't have to blow our throats out listening, practicing, memorizing, and rendering 7 new song most of us have never heard of in our whole entire life!

Putting on a show is not as easy as it looks like and they should've known better. The head organizer of our college week, from a text message this morning, said, 


"IDOL RESUMES PRACTICE TOMORROW. NO, LATE, NO EXCUSES, AND NO ONE CAN BACK OUT. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. TRY NOT TO RUIN MY REPUTATION. TRUST ME, AM NOT THE NICEST PERSON IN CAFA!"
 That text message really disgusted me. I'm not going to join that competition putting so much lies in my performance just so some rotten reputation won't be ruined. Ugh! I don't have even a bit of intention to do this and I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'll go on walking down Avenue Q. I have all the reasons to quit and I'm not doing this because I can't. I just can't put up with all of these anymore.

I quit and I'm very, very glad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?