ArchInspire#002: Architecture Studios

Images borrowed here

It was a very busy day in the office preparing bid documents for the pre-bidding conference our firm held for a proposed two-storey commercial warehouse with the general contractors and the rest of the consultants. It was the first time I ever get to observe in one that was why I was paying real close attention to everyone, the manner how they speak and address their concerns, and how they generally deal with each other. Oh, they meant real business. And it was then I truly realize I was witnessing the business side of the architectural profession in the construction industry. Phew!

Anyways, above are inspirational pictures of the NADiff a.p.a.r.t / Schemata Architecture Office at Shibuya in Tokyo, Japan, which I stumbled upon searching distinctive design for an architectural office. The instant I saw them I knew they were from Japan for the clean aesthetic signature and minimalistic flavor. I am truly a big fan :)

Comments

Popular Posts