|Image borrowed here|
- I'm so pressured to have a job and earn during this early time of my life.
- I'm pressured by the amount of schoolwork I deal with everyday.
- I'm pressured to stand up as a young role model in my community when all I want to do is fuck up.
- I'm pressured to imbibe that I'm a responsible young adult when everybody else looks down on me with a smirk of doubt.
- I'm pressured to have a big and chiselled body to portray a strong and intimidating image rather than be misconstrued as weak and lame.
- I'm pressured to have a girlfriend and maintain the chain of male stoicism that runs in the blood of all the 'great' men in my family tree.
- I'm pressured to have a big and chiselled body misbelieving that it's the only way I could get the girl of my dream or even just another girl's attention.
- I'm pressured to wear the 'gender straightjacket' that what makes a man a man in this misjudging society.
- I'm pressured to get laid and be nonchalant about it - the way you see it is bombarded to everyone in the media or the way other men used to about it.
- I’m so pressured to get laid. Period.
Note: Nanibago ako sa mga pinagsasabi ko. Pasensya na sa makamundong post.