Saturday, December 18, 2010

MadMusic#023: All at Once - The Fray


Image retrieved from Google

I still think of her from time to time. The pain in my heart she caused back then, the words that she said from our last exchange of words, and of all the things she has kept me from knowing. I applaud her for her undying sincerity and concern and her truth that will never be as bittersweet as it gets. I guess The Fray was right when they sang, ‘We’ll never know what’s wrong without the pain. /sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

I don’t think we’ll ever have another exchange after that. I’ll let her go for good. This is how everything should end, I guess. I could feel a very cold wind is coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do your active brain cells perceive?